- 0436 433 381
- System Engineering
- System Deployment
- Business Management
- Research & Development
- Qualified Electrical Fitter Mechanic
- Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Clean Energy Council accreditation for grid connected, stand-alone and hybrid power systems (design and install)
- QLD Construction White Card
- Selectronic Certified Integrator
- Fronius Service Partner
- 11 years’ experience in electrical energy generation systems maintenance, diagnosis and repair
- 3 years’ experience in business management
- 7 years’ experience in workplace safety system design and auditing
- 8 years’ experience in renewable energy systems
- Advanced research and analytical skills
- Auditing and workplace assessment skills
- Training and presentation skills
Adam’s career began in the Finance and Insurance industry following his graduation from Ignatius Park College in 1997. Beginning this chapter in retail finance Adam soon moved into the commercial sector, and enjoyed many years working with local businesses.
In 2007, family health issues forced Adam to re-assess life-goals, and a career change soon followed, beginning his training as an Electrical Fitter/Mechanic. During this time Adam was a finalist in the Apprentice of the Year awards 2009. Upon completion of his electrical trade in 2010 he saw further opportunity for trade training, commencing his studies in Mechanical Fitting, earing another Apprentice of the year nomination in 2011. From 2011 Adam then worked as a dual trade employee within the rail industry. Adam specialised in DC traction, mobile power generation, industrial control systems, and fail-safe monitoring systems until 2015 when he took on the role as Regional Maintenance Leader. This position saw the co-ordination of maintenance and modification works on over 2000 units of rolling stock. 2017 saw Adam win the national Aurizon Excellence Award for Safety.
Adam has lived off-grid with his wife and son since 2011, having no access to power or council utilities he understands what an efficient, reliable, productive energy solution means to a family or operation. He is committed to provided solutions that not only meet, but exceed expectation.
In April 2018 Adam took control of Tropical Energy Solutions to provide clean, reliable and affordable energy systems that are fit for purpose and meet the specific requirements of tropical environments.
VIEW ALL PROFILES