SYSTEM INTEGRATOR (LICENSED ELECTRICIAN)
Tropical Energy Solutions
Tropical Energy Solutions (TES) is a Townsville based Energy Management Company that has been installing residential, commercial and off-grid solar and battery storage systems for over 11 years. We are not your average ‘solar company’, we are proud to specialise in the off-grid market and as such, operate throughout Queensland, in some of its most remote locations.
We are seeking a qualified Licensed Electrician with a real sense of adventure and a desire to, on occasion, stray far, far from the beaten track. We require a professional operator, with the ability to interact with a wide variety of personalities, to join our team in Townsville on a full-time basis. This person must be eager to challenge themselves, deliver high quality work, and positive outcomes to our customers in a fast-paced environment.
Want to know more? Call Adam today (0436 433 381) for a chat about the business, the team, the work we do, and how you fit into this colourful fun loving team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is based in Townsville has the primary responsibility of installing and maintaining Stand Alone Power Systems (SAPS), including solar, battery storage systems and generators. General electrical work is also required.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current Queensland Electrical Licence
- Clean Energy Council Grid Accreditation – Highly regarded
- Demonstrate a high level of general electrical experience including switchboards, control circuits, data, and wireless communications.
- Ideally experience working in a similar role. Solar or Energy Management experience would be an advantage.
- Display a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of adaptability, think laterally.
- Understand generators and small engines.
- Work unsupervised and lead teams in remote locations, previous experience with bush work will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a challenging and busy working environment.
- Queensland Class C manual driver’s license
This role requires a significant amount of unsupervised work and travel to remote locations.
- Attractive base salary + super
- Vehicle provided
- Phone allowance
Prospective candidates are advised that relocation and/or removal expenses are not provided with this role.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.