SYSTEM INTEGRATOR (LICENSED ELECTRICIAN)
Tropical Energy Solutions
Tropical Energy Solutions is a Townsville based Energy Management Company that has been installing residential, commercial and off-grid solar and battery storage systems for over 11 years. We are not your average ‘solar company’, we are proud to specialise in the off-grid market and as such operate through Queensland in some of its most remote locations.
We are committed to providing the best solutions to our customer’s needs. Not the easiest or the cheapest. We provide the best: the best products, the best systems, the best installers, and the best pre/post sales service.
We are seeking a qualified Licensed Electrician to join our team in Townsville on a full-time basis. This person must be eager to challenge themselves, deliver high quality work and positive outcomes to our customers and have a real sense of adventure.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position has the primary responsibility of installing and maintaining Stand Alone Power Systems (SAPS), including solar, battery storage systems and generators. General electrical work is also required.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current Queensland Electrical Licence
- Clean Energy Council Grid-Connect Design and Install Accreditation – Highly regarded
- Clean Energy Council Grid-Connect Battery Storage Design and Install – Highly regarded
- Clean Energy Council Stand Alone Power System Design and Install Accreditation – Highly regarded
- Demonstrate a high level of general electrical experience including switchboards, control circuits, data, and wireless communications.
- Ideally experience working in a similar role. Solar or Energy Management experience would be an advantage.
- Display a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of adaptability, must be able to apply general knowledge to a specific situation.
- Understand generators and small engines.
- Work unsupervised and lead teams in remote locations, previous experience with bush work will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a challenging and busy working environment.
- Queensland Class C manual driver’s license
This role requires a significant amount of unsupervised work and travel to remote locations.
- Attractive base salary + super
- Vehicle provided
- Phone allowance
Prospective candidates are advised that relocation and/or removal expenses are not provided with this role.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.