Purchasing a commercial or industrial size renewable power system is a significant investment for any organisation. Anyone who has tried to test the market by sourcing multiple quotes will know that every installation company will claim their system has the best quality solar modules (more commonly referred to as solar panels) and inverters and will deliver the greatest financial returns. Problems often arise however, when a customer receives conflicting information or does not have the technical or industry specific knowledge to assess system designs and project costs.
Add to this the installation complexities for individual sites and the constantly changing tariff environment (which directly impacts the financial performance of all renewable power systems), it’s little wonder that most organisations struggle to understand how, or even if, renewable energy is able to provide them with the cost savings they are looking for.
Tropical Energy Solutions offers Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies to assist clients in determining the most suitable option for them. This is often the first step in our larger commercial and industrial projects. Renewable Energy Feasibility Studies can be conducted as part of an Energy Audit or as a stand-alone service and may include:
- Cost benefit analysis of Grid Connect, Off-Grid and Hybrid power systems.
- Assessment of multiple sites.
- Electricity billing and account analysis.
- Technical and financial information required by lending institutions and grant funding organisations.
- Impacts of renewable power systems on tariff selection.
- Carbon, demand and energy consumption reductions.
- Recommendations for component selection (e.g. solar panels, inverters, racking etc).
- System design.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Site specific considerations (e.g. shading, wiring routes, component locations).
- Tender evaluations.
Additionally, we are able to offer Contractor Liaison, Project Supervision and Management as part of our Technical Consulting Services.
Call one of our staff today to find out more about our past projects and how we can offer tailor made solutions to your specific needs.